23cm Fixed Circular Asymmetric knitting needles -KA Seeknit
Kinki Amibari are the manufacturers of Japans finest bamboo knitting needles, hooks and accessories. Their products are produced using high quality bamboo timber and thoughfully handmade by skilled craftsman.
Bamboo has been a preferred choice by many crafters throughout the years, for its smooth texture, warmth and lightness while crafting. These circular needles are a pleasure to work with. They possess a swivel action end where the bamboo joins the cable, reducing twists while knitting.
- 23cm (Total length)
- One needle is 10mm shorter than the other.
- The finely ground needle tips make it easy to pick up stitches.
- The carefully polished surface alows the yarn glide easily.
- Laser-printed sizes that won't rub off.
- Flexible, clear nylon cords with brass connectors.
- Rotating swivel cord to prevent the cord from twisting.
Since KA's foundation was established in 1916 their expertise and trademark skills have been passed down from craftsman to craftsman. With the promise to enrich the knitting experience for all crafters by making use of renewable Japanese bamboo wood.
KA utilise renewable and recyclable resources which are enviromentally friendly, in both their products and packaging. They are committed to following the UN's Sustainable Development Goals by minimising their environmental impact through sustainably managed forests and responsible consumption and production.